Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Client Project Research

I have researched into the types of promotional videos and slideshows that other photography companies have. I have come across a number of videos for companies which stick to the same format, this is where the company logo or name is show and then there is a simple slideshow which fades in and out of each picture. This type of ordinary video is the type that I will recommend that the client stays away from to be able to stand out from competitors.




This clip is from a company called Barossa Photo Co and is a nice example of the ordinary type of promotional photography video.






The two videos from above show that professional slideshows can be created and this type of effect would be easily achieved in After Effects and I will suggest to the client that I can put together a sample using his photographs to enable him to decide whether it would fit in with the company branding. I have also sent off for various promotional DVD from photography companies around the country to gain some perspective over whole DVD’s.

No comments: